Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Lord, I am faint, have no strength, weary, and exhausted. Help!

Isaiah 40:29-31

29 He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might, he increases strength.
30 Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
31 but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chariots+of+fire+church+service&&view=detail&mid=8B814A435E8FE71227108B814A435E8FE7122710&FORM=VRDGAR

Lord, I feel faint today.  Give me power.   I have no might today, give me strength.   At my best I could become weary and exhausted facing the struggles of this day.  Help me to be renewed in energy and give to me an attitude of trusting you in the darkest of times even when I don't see any answers.  

Lord, today lift me up and let me fly, let be run, and let me walk in your power.  Allow me to sit in the heavens with YOU, Lord Jesus and live life based on the wonder of your victory on the cross and resurrection.  Lord open my eyes to see and believe the gospel.  Come now to me.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment